Elven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven

A NA Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 mins tops. IMPORTANT

Go down 
+6
Kirno
Zeldah
philtsoi
Tedder
Finalsmash
Dan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan
Admin
Admin
Dan

5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:14 am

mod download
its this simple
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zylzozga2zk
download this
hit run
and it will install to ur mabi folder for u
Back to top Go down
Finalsmash

Finalsmash

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Everyone should get this, these mods are awesome! (They dont include those extra graphic mods though)
Some of the benefits include:
See mimics, and be able to use range/magic on them
Skip the Transformation Cutscene
Different Font
Be able to swear without the crappy ***
Extreme camera zooms (In and out) <--- Very helpful, especially for cases where you need to see if you're getting multi-aggroed
Be able to view personal shops at quite a long range (So you dont need to move next to it each time)
Be able to view every person's cp! (Mine's roughly 749 ><") Just hold Alt
Be able to have the Dungeon Room Map completely opened so you can see where to go without going to deadends!
...And a few more for you to discover, and me to find out

Anyways, just download it and put it to, let's say, desktop. When you run it on the desktop, it automatically saves into your mabi files, so it pretty much does everything for you. After that, you dont need to run it everytime you play mabi... it's on forever. Make sure to thank Dan (stupidspacewhalefacebitchnigger THE AWSOME)! [By the way, did you notice that whenever you type "El van" without the space it comes out as "stupidspacewhale etc etc"? Hilarious]

For those that are concern about banning issues on mods, no one in hell would know about it unless you go around and tell the world you have mods. Of course, guild members won't rat out (Or I'll come up and smash you apart), so it's perfectly ok to tell us about anything to do with mods.

Happy mabi-ing~
Back to top Go down
Tedder

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm

what if they upgrade that gameguard/ shield thing again and blocks u if u use the mods?
how would u uninstall it?
Back to top Go down
philtsoi

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 pm

It might work if you do this

# Run regedit
# Go to \HKEY_LOCAL\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\
# Right click EagleNT
# Select Permission.
# Click Add.
# Click Advanced.
# Click Find Now.
# Select Everyone
# Click OK.
# Set Permission for "Everyone".
# Select Deny for Full Control
# Click OK
# Restart
# You are done
Back to top Go down
Zeldah
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Zeldah

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Yeah it still works, but Maple Story's hack guard will make your mods useless so if you're going to mod don't install Maple Story or vice versa. If you delete Maple Story and re download the mods they'll work again.
Back to top Go down
Kirno
Admin
Admin
Kirno

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am

is this going to get me banned?
Back to top Go down
Youtubepoop6

Youtubepoop6

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:57 pm

File is Gone. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kirno
Admin
Admin
Kirno

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:23 am

yah the file is missing

reupload it
Back to top Go down
Adi

Adi

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:08 pm

What if there are spies from nexon with tights and black shades looking at this post?
Make a new account and put this up lol
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin
Admin
Dan

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:45 pm

Adi wrote:
What if there are spies from nexon with tights and black shades looking at this post?
Make a new account and put this up lol
i quit its allll good lolol
Back to top Go down
Tharlax

Tharlax

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:35 am

to be honest i rather not. i dont care about not seeing mimics and all that crap, you just wm em is all. just takes longer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ericpwnsu

Ericpwnsu

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:56 pm

it wont let me download it says this when i clik on the website

Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 mins tops. IMPORTANT   5 mins tops. IMPORTANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 mins tops. IMPORTANT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elven :: Guides and Tips-
Jump to: