Elven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven

A NA Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Earth to Space, do you copy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DumbDragon

From Earth to Space, do you copy Empty
PostSubject: From Earth to Space, do you copy   From Earth to Space, do you copy Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 am

Howdy everyone,

found this place by accident, looks interesting. thought I'd drop a Hi after reading around a bit. you people should visit here more often. I feel like a wonder ghost What a Face

DD
Back to top Go down
http://www.3nglish-cafe.com
Adi

Adi

PostSubject: Re: From Earth to Space, do you copy   From Earth to Space, do you copy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Haha this place is pretty empty. I go on it to see if there are any survivers out here once a month or so. I really miss you guys if you read this! Good times at that elf-place beach and those ice spear huntings. Man I;m about to shed a tear just from typing all of this.
-Adi

P.S Also if any of you wonder how i'm doing I'm still into gaming, play rift now in Aedraxis server.
youtube.com/mabinogiadi
Back to top Go down
Zeldah
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Zeldah

PostSubject: Re: From Earth to Space, do you copy   From Earth to Space, do you copy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 am

We hear you loud and clear, even though I'm almost a year late in responding lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Earth to Space, do you copy   From Earth to Space, do you copy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Earth to Space, do you copy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elven :: Off Topic-
Jump to: