Elven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven

A NA Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.

Go down 
+2
Kirno
Valoren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Valoren

Valoren

Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Empty
PostSubject: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 pm

I think we all know elves are pretty straightforward.
Higher dex more damage and better hit rate
(for me anyways)
Soloing isn't really my thing.
I'd say take advantage of your hide and play dead skills to save on exp/ times dying lol
Spam shot at close range works on higher lvl enemies, again play dead if they get through.
elves load range fast enough to take on multiple lower level enemies for those soloing dungeons such as cair (sp?) and math

Now on team runs
Higher level dungeons
Team shooting works on many stronger enemies, if they break through, abuse play dead.
spam magnum if you have to and mirage missile works on weakening multiple targets at once. Use it when the time seems fit.
On lower level dungeons
Basically just keep to your own targets, they can be cleared fairly easy if you just watch each others backs =D

There is more that can be added, so I figure if everyone adds their input, we could have ourselves a little guide to dungeon runs here =D.

(mind you my main is melee based so im just going off my experience as an elf =P)
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/guitaristfromhell777
Kirno
Admin
Admin
Kirno

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:51 am

play dead dont work for me

wen you get to higher lvl monsters (ex: Ciar Adv) they will walk up to you and Wm you out of Playdead

(wich is lame they shod not be able to do that Xp)
Back to top Go down
Valoren

Valoren

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:17 pm

aye that they do.
I haven't run ciar adv in a while so I didnt even think of it.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/guitaristfromhell777
Kirno
Admin
Admin
Kirno

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:40 pm

my advies is on golum (or big monsters with HS) use mag shot till there out of range and load mag again
wen they walk into range, shot and it will always hit (unles you got bad luck lol)
Back to top Go down
Trepidity
Admin
Admin
Trepidity

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:38 pm

For soloing...pets help A LOT...other wise you need a good ranked range or SoG, mag shot, at least r9 wm, and..............idk..that should be good >.>
Back to top Go down
https://elven.forummotion.com
Kirno
Admin
Admin
Kirno

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:42 pm

Trepidity wrote:
For soloing...pets help A LOT...other wise you need a good ranked range or SoG, mag shot, at least r9 wm, and..............idk..that should be good >.>

i thot SOG was patched
Back to top Go down
Trepidity
Admin
Admin
Trepidity

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Kirno wrote:
Trepidity wrote:

i thot SOG was patched
if it was I found another one >.>
Back to top Go down
Kirno
Admin
Admin
Kirno

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Trepidity wrote:
Kirno wrote:
Trepidity wrote:

i thot SOG was patched

care to explan lol i wish to know lmao
Back to top Go down
Trepidity
Admin
Admin
Trepidity

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Kirno wrote:
Trepidity wrote:
Kirno wrote:
Trepidity wrote:

i thot SOG was patched

care to explan lol i wish to know lmao
Well its like the Mag Sog
just.....with Range attack >.>
Back to top Go down
Kirno
Admin
Admin
Kirno

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:49 am

ohh i knew that lol
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin
Admin
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:33 am

Kirno wrote:
ohh i knew that lol
IS DOUBLE SoG
u can take on 2 groups if u do it right
Back to top Go down
Dan
Admin
Admin
Dan

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:34 am

IS DOUBLE SOG
>Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neimy x3

neimy x3

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:37 am

elvan wrote:
IS DOUBLE SOG
>Very Happy
Explain? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/empty_darkness_293
Tharlax

Tharlax

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:54 pm

GIANTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
to be honest, sure elves have range, but in a straight fight, giants will always dominate. Of course in places like the Guld Battle and Alby Arena, range is cheap but effective. So in a sense, elves are a little too overmatched compared to giants and humans. Arrow Arrow Arrow elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.   Advice on dungeon runs as an elf. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice on dungeon runs as an elf.
Page 1 of 1