Elven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven

A NA Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Second Life Glitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flecha2

The Second Life Glitch Empty
PostSubject: The Second Life Glitch   The Second Life Glitch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:02 pm

Hello everyone,
While grinding for long hours, on my human or giant, I like to keep my pet out in co-op AI mode to finish off any "deadly" mobs that survive my smash. While doing this I stumbled upon a glitch that allows you to double the amount of time that your pet is allowed to stay out. After I found this I first questioned if it was safe to use for the community. It shows good character to turn away from a glitch that could end up harming others, such as the gold glitches, but after much thought and talk with my friends I have determined that this glitch is harmless. This glitch has many rules and limitations which most likely make it useless to some but for those who will benefit from this I hope that you enjoy the time of your pets and until/if nexon ever fixes this, as I said it is harmless so they most likely won't fix it, enjoy this the same as everyone enjoys the standing on sky glitch in bangor or the walk on water glitch in emain.

This glitch is very simple and although I do not know exactly HOW it works I know it does in fact work for everyone. You will notice that your pet has a set amount of time that it can be out during a real life day, lets say it's 90mins, but with this glitch that can be doubled, 90mins would turn into 180mins.

Steps:

1. First step is actually having a pet and summoning this pet.

2. In order for this glitch to work you must have your pet summoned for around 30minutes or more without interruption; unsummon/logout/changed channel.

3. You will get a notice that your pet has 5mins left, then 1min left, and then you'll pet will be automatically unsummoned by the game.

4. Simply resummon the pet, you will have to wait 60seconds from when it was unsummoned, you can tell it has worked if you get the "please wait XXseconds before resummoning your pet" message.

Limitations:

1. You can only use the Second Life of a pet when it has been summoned by your side. This means you can not have a second life if you are playing as the pet.

2. You can only have one second life per pet per real life day. Once you logout/change channel/unsummon the pet it will be gone until 7am PST the next morning just as normal.

3. The second life pet is the exact same as a normal pet; it gains exp, acts according to AI, holds your items. The only exception is that in the pet menu it's time left is shown as a "0". This means you cannot tell how much time it has left, and it will be automatically unsummoned once it's normal time limit has been reached again, unless you time it.

4. This glitch will be canceled on any and all pets when you logout or change channel. This means if a pet can be summoned again for it's Second Life and you change channel it will no longer be able to access it's Second Life.

So enjoy your pet's Second Life!! This glitch allows you to get more for your money and I know that I for one will be enjoying the extra time with my pets!!

If in anyway anyone finds this to be harmful or unfair you are fully welcome to make a ticket for this glitch at http://mabinogi.nexon.net/ and please understand that I could be selfish and keep this glitch to myself but I'd rather not because sharing is caring!!
Back to top Go down

The Second Life Glitch
Page 1 of 1