Elven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven

A NA Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level58 in a Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flecha2

Level58 in a Day Empty
PostSubject: Level58 in a Day   Level58 in a Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 am

Hi there,
This is Flecha but my main is Kenwei and this is a video on youtube I made of my giant Soledad getting to lvl58, 5million exp, within 24hours.

Search "Mabinogi lvl58 in a Day" if link is down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS-QQ8XYi1k

Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it,
Ken~

Ok so it's about time I gave some tips. First off it took me more then a month to figure out how to do this. I wanted a way to level fast with little to no effort and I've done that to some level. What you need to keep in mine is that I spent time trying to figure out which weapons were best overall.

Turns out dual wield wins over 2handed weapons (this is not always the case in terms of egos) so if you are wondering what weapons you should start to upgrade I can give you an idea of what weapons are the best.

Humans: There is little question out there that dual wielding gladius' is the best way to go in terms of damage output, I've done the numbers, and the 230 build seems to be the best.

Giants: There are two weapons that can be looked at right now, none of which are 2handed, maces and morning stars. There is little doubt that a mace has higher dmg, max and average, but the morning star has highest min damage of all giant weapons.

Elfs: I haven't done any study on this but I could guess that the guardian bow has the best average dmg.

More tips!!
Yes so you have the best weapon so what next? Well try to find a place to grind. There are plenty of monsters everywhere now in Iria that give tons of exp out in the sunshine. So there is no need to keep yourself stuck in a dark dungeon to earn some levels.

How to find the best?
You have two legs right? Well it is a lot easier said then done but just looking around and killing animals in Iria will give you a sense of a number of things.

1. Does the animal give good exp?

2. Is the animal easy for you to kill?

3. Are there too many people there?

4. Is the spawn ground big enough for you not to suffer from camping penalties?

These are just some of the questions you might want to ask yourself when you think you have found "the perfect spot" but just remember as Iria expands there are only newer opportunities for you to find a better spot.

PS. There is no perfect spot ^^ sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tedder

Level58 in a Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level58 in a Day   Level58 in a Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 pm

dammit, 58 now!?
i just did 52 a few days ago Dx
good job though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Level58 in a Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elven :: Guides and Tips-
Jump to: