Elven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elven

A NA Mabinogi Guild

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proof That blademasterx is a scammer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeldah
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Zeldah

Proof That blademasterx is a scammer Empty
PostSubject: Proof That blademasterx is a scammer   Proof That blademasterx is a scammer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:10 am

SO, BASICALLY he had been on my buddy list (didn't know he scammed) he needed 1 mil to buy a masamune from lilhermit (lilhermit was selling one for 7 mil) he said he had 6 mil and he just needed one more mil, so I tohught oh heck why not? So I let the little chump borrow it, he swore up and down he would pay me back within the week... Anyway 1 month passes and I sent him a note saying "i want my mill back" and he sends me a note that said "K, KAHJSFJSDGF" then he sent me a note that said give me a kite shield and I will get your mil. So he does openly admit right there he has my mil. Then he goes on to tell me he bought a db, not a masamune and he also told me I only gave him 12k, then later it was "you only gave me 13k" so the guy can't even lie straight. Besides if I had given him 12/13k, I would care less if he took it or not, 12k is chump change. So then he scams Ladyshimmer out of 125k and her kite shield and he is a well known scammer as well. So his "older brother" logs on...the guy can hardly type, blade says his older brother has a job...hah not with 1 word per minute on a keyboard, he types as slow as blademasterx...hmnmmm which leads me to believe Duken IS blademasterx. So I will add him to the scammer list as well.

Proof That blademasterx is a scammer Mabino31

Proof That blademasterx is a scammer Bladem11
Back to top Go down

Proof That blademasterx is a scammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elven :: Guild Events-
Jump to: